Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daring Baking! Lavash with Muhuramma

Apologies for the late posting of this month's challenge, I've been insanely busy! We had my cousin in town, then a friend, then we went to Boulder for the weekend and then this weekend I was in San Luis Obispo for a very fun bike ride in the fog. Not to mention spending every Monday and Tuesday at college and doing an online class in Nutrition, its all kept me on my toes!

The lavash were very tasty, although I'm smitten with the rosemary flatbread from gourmet, they are just so quick and easy that its hard to justify the extra time that these yeasty crackers took.

I always appreciate a new challenge in the kitchen though, and they were fun to make and very much appreciated by my savory inclined husband. They paired wonderfully with my new favourite dip, muhuramma. Please see my post for the recipe!

Thanks very much to shellyfish for the challenge. Please visit her website to see more about the challenge and the recipe. I'm sad I was too busy to try the gluten free recipe, but I'm sure you'll see many who did!

1 comment:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

I thought this was pretty fast to pull out of the oven so I'm impressed you've found something faster. I still have to try these again to get them thin.