Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dont forget! Food Bloggers Bakesale This Saturday!!

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that I'll be baking up a storm for the Food Blogger Bakesale this saturday, along with lots of other San Diego food bloggers! Please stop by if you have time! They will be there at great news cooking school in PB from 10-2.



I'll be providing my very popular mango macadadamia cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, also some mocha mudcakes with mocha frosting, and I plan to decorate with little fondant flowers.





I hope you'll stop by and try one! All the money goes to share our strength. I dont know if I'll be able to be there for the whole time, but I'm hoping to stop by towards the end for a while to meet all the other San Diego bloggers who are helping to make this happen!

To read more about this event and the other bloggers attending, please see meandering eats blog.























3 comments:

Leanne said...

I'll be there! And I am definitely lining up for one of your cupcakes.

Snehal said...

Jenny,

I was one of the participants at the Bake Sale standing right by your cupcakes :). I bought one of your mocha cupcakes and it was to die for! Just as much a treat to the eyes as the taste buds.

Snehal
http://veggiemania.blogspot.com/

Cathy Doe said...

I was there! Looked like a success.