Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Act of Kindness


I recently saw a lovely post by 'I am baker' where she wanted to make cookies to cheer everyone up. It was such a success that she had to reach out to other bloggers to help to cheer people up, so I volunteered to help!

I decided to keep it simple with some sugar cookies with inspirational messages. I found it a bit tricky to decide how to decorate them without sounding patronising. Hopefully they will be received in the spirit they were meant!

It gave me a great kick to do something for someone else, I really appreciate the sentiment.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You did beautifully! Thank you so much!

Darlene said...

That's a lovely idea! I agree that helping someone else nourishes your spirit in return. It's a win-win situation.

Misha said...

As the recipient of some of these cookies I loved them! Delicious and cheerful :)

emily said...

These are so adorable! Thanks for treating my friend with amazing cookies. <3

Barbara said...

These are lovely.