Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!

I wanted to surprise my valentine with his favourite food, bacon, so I made him a little bacon sandwich in the shape of a heart. This is the only thing that will make him really happy! He doesnt really like chocolate, or sweet things, or elaborate meals too much so this seemed like the perfect choice.

He's been wonderful to me, especially recently, I decided to make caramels for a valentines fundraiser and he helped me make the wrappers and wrap them all up without complaining once!

He puts up with me being grouchy when I do too much, taking on a night a week at culinary school as well as joining team in training and having to fundraise, train and help my mentees to do the same. I'm a very lucky lady!

I wanted to include this in 'a heart for my valentine' to honor my wonderful husband.

3 comments:

zorra said...

Yummie!

Thank you for your participation and happy Valentine!

Deborah said...

What a perfect Valentine's breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm bacon!